Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Wednesday, March 30, 2005  
Photoblogging!

I'm going to take the easy way out tonight, and show you a photo from my archives: specifically, from about two and a half months ago. My house is at the east end of the Columbia River Gorge, and in the winter, we get really strange (I daresay extreme) weather. Portland proper will get a dusting of snow, or perhaps a bit of freezing rain, while we'll get slathered with a thick coat of ice, sometimes an inch or more thick. I much prefer snow to ice. When it does happen, it's only fun for an hour, until you realize that you watched all your TiVo'd Magnum, P.I. last weekend, and now you have nothing to watch.











8:28 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.