Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, November 23, 2004  
Long Weekend

Tonight I start out a five day weekend for Thanksgiving, and I'm already drinking some Jameson to start it off right. No huge plans, but just time with family and catching up with some things. I actually have two Thanksgiving dinners this holiday: one with my fiance's cousin in Vancouver, Washington, and another with her Mom in White Salmon, Washington. I expect turkey sandwiches for a month. I also intend on catching up some reading (Neil Stephenson writes long books), putting up Christmas lights, and finishing up most of season one of Farscape. Not too much heavy lifting in the near term.

I also intend on writing about a funny story I teased you with last week, but I haven't had time to sit down and give it a good showing. Soon.

8:39 PM 1 comments

Comments:
Jason,

Just found out that you had a website. Wishing you and your family the HAPPIEST of HOLIDAYS.
Aunt Helene is here and Grampa Frost and Rita will be here soon.
have a great day.

Ed Heath/ Aunt Denise
ehjr@aol.com
 
Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.