Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, October 26, 2004  
What? I'm 34?

This is a short night blogging. Look back tomorrow night, as I have something special courtesy of LaRouche PAC (yes, Lyndon himself -- you remember: "...wrongly imprisoned in 1989").

The reason for the short night? It's my birthday, and my lovely fiance was nice enough to throw me a surprise party at TGI Fridays. Lots of my friends were there, many ribs were eaten, and a few pints of Bridgeport IPA were downed. All in all, I couldn't ask for more for my 34th. Thanks!

10:19 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.