Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Monday, October 25, 2004  
Unexpected Timeout

Yes, it's been a while since my last post. Over a week, as a matter of fact. I have a list of excuses as long as my arm, but unfortunately, none of them good. I just got over a chest cold (twice in 6 months), my work has been a bear, and I've been dealing with two adults, the house baby, and the house dog all moving out (in other words, cleaning up a storm). Could I have taken out a few minutes to write a few things? You betcha. I'll try not to let you guys down again and take a break without announcing it beforehand.

Now, on to more interesting things.

8:57 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.