Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Monday, October 25, 2004  
The Sox Are Wicked Hot

I haven't said a word about this yet, for fear of jinxing the whole thing, but I can't stop: GO RED SOX! I've been a huge fan of the Sox ever since my Grandpa introduced me to baseball. People ask me why I'm a Sox fan, living in Portland, Oregon, and I inform them that fully half my family, on my mother's side, are from New England. These past few years have been amazing times for New England sports fans, and (knock on wood), the cap is just about here: the Breaking of the Curse. Two wins, that's all.

Just remember, I really did knock on wood, so don't blame me if things go south.

10:10 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.