Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, October 05, 2004  
Good Debates

Listening on the AM radio to the vice-presidential debates was sad. Both these guys are such great speakers, and while I take issue with some of their actual points, especially Senator Edwards', they are interesting to listen to. They don't grate on my brain like Senator Kerry does, and they don't make me shake my head like President Bush does (while he usually does the right thing, in my opinion, he's simply horrible at explaining why he did it). I'm not going to call a winner, as I'm way too biased. While Edwards didn't embarrass himself, he certainly didn't make his case, either. With my knowledge of the facts, I caught him in egregious spins -- much more horrid than Cheney's spins. Like the debates a week ago, it was a set of talking points rattled off over and over again. This time, though, I didn't find myself reaching for the station selector on my car stereo every two minutes.

8:46 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.