Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, September 21, 2004  
The Polls

I wasn't going to write much about the polls, even as we're getting close to the election. I don't really trust them too much -- whether they're for my side or against. If you look at different national polls taken over the same time period, they can vary wildly. So, if one poll shows Bush ahead by 13%, and another with Bush only ahead by 2%, seriously, can you take them too seriously? Maybe the guys behind the scene can read into them a heck of a lot better than I can, and draw out some dependable meaning. Even though I don't trust 'em, it still brings a smile to my face when I see the opposition freaking out, like they have been over the past few weeks.

I still say, as I said months ago, that this will be a major, undisputed blow-out for the President. I hear almost everyone around me say that it'll be close. Nope. Kerry will get as close to the White House as Dukakis did in '88 and Mondale did in '84. Ouch.

9:38 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.