Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Thursday, August 05, 2004  
Possible Light Posting Coming

This afternoon I'm doing something that I've been putting off for over a decade: getting my wisdom teeth removed. None of them require serious surgery, so the recovery shouldn't be too horrible, but I've heard very differing experences from people over the past couple weeks. So, I don't know: I might be fine tomorrow and on top of things, but I may be under the influence of some strong painkillers. I just hope I can eat something other than chicken broth over the weekend. Wish me luck!

1:02 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.