Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Thursday, August 26, 2004  
Photography and Travel Belong Together

A short post today, completely devoid of rants. I'm just too busy with work, and tonight I won't have a chance to post something substansive either. Over the weekend, I received Babylon 5: The Movies DVD collection in the mail, and I'm anxious to get to it.

Instead, I leave you a wonderful site, Notes from the Road, that combines two of my favorite things incredibly well: travel and photography. Not digital photograph, mind you, but completely old school:

I photograph with a large format Toyo AX. This is an old-style traditional print film camera that weighs forty pounds. Because of the expense of the lenses associated with this format, I have only two lenses, and only one of those works. The one that doesn't work is fifty years old.

Fantastic. Put aside an hour and go on a journey.

12:06 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.