Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Friday, August 06, 2004  
Doing Fine

I'm happy to report that -- so far -- everything has worked out concerning my wisdom teeth. They're gone, the bleeding has mostly stopped, and there hasn't been any complications. I hope it stays that way. It was a pretty stange experience, to say the least, and one that I'm glad only occurs once in a lifetime. It's enough. I underwent the procedure with only Novacaine injections, opting to not have any nitrous oxide or general anaesthesia. Since none of my extracted teeth were impacted, it was unconfortable, to be sure, but not really all that painful. The bleeding for a day afterwards was the true inconvienence. Thankfully, the sight (and taste) of my own blood doesn't affect me all that horribly. A couple more days, and I should be 100%.

10:22 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.