Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Thursday, August 05, 2004  
Blogger Was Down Last Night

A lot of my blogging friends that have been doing this thing longer than I keep telling me I should switch to Movable Type, and ditch Blogger. Usually I shrug it off: Blogger has been very good to me in the past. Its easy to use and always works. Last night, though, made me rethink my high opinion of the software. I attempted to login for over an hour, and continuously received cryptic messages denying me entrance into editing mode. I've been meaning to find time to do a site redesign anyway, so perhaps I'll give this other system a shot.

Not to mention the most annoying thing about Blogger: it has spell checking built in, but doesn't remember "learned" words. It doesn't even recognize "blog" as a valid English word. Embarrassing.

12:33 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.