Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Wednesday, July 28, 2004  
Too Much Work

Between the trip to Sin City and work, I haven't had barely any time to read my daily blogs or keep up on the news. Call this an unplanned break for political blogging. I was going to catch up today, and see what's going on in the world, but a twelve hour work day interfered with my plans. I really wished I would have seen the O'Reilly/Moore Bout of 2004 on Fox -- I heard that was pretty good. Thank God for transcripts.


9:46 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.