Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, July 06, 2004  
I Hate Being Sick

When you're feeling well, you forget how great it feels to not be sick. Somehow, over the weekend I picked up a nasty cold, and it attacked with vengeance last night. I think I woke up 3 or 4 times throughout the night: stuffed up nose, too hot/too cold, sore throat, etc. Hopefully it'll subside later on today. Unfortunately, I'm not in a place at work that I can easily take a day or two off. On the other hand, I've been sicker -- a bad cold always beats the flu.

I had a great weekend, mostly spent with my girlfriend and her seven year old daughter. Watched a couple of movies (50 First Dates: better than expected, and Two Brothers: touching, if a bit slow), went to two (not one, but two!) bar-b-ques, went camping for a night and a day near the Columbia River Gorge, went to a tiny beer and wine festival at Cooper Spur, did a little yard work, and cleaned the house. Productive and fun!

Now, to get over the cold. Blah.

12:56 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.