Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Friday, July 02, 2004  
Happy Birthday America!

Hopefully I will have an opportunity to post over the weekend, but there's a possibility that I'm going to have much better things to do with my time. For one: camping. I'm only going up for one night, but there's a distinct lack of electricity on the site. Then on Saturday, the Red, White, and Brew Festival at the Cooper Spur Mountain "Resort" (sorry for the scare quotes, but if you saw the area, you'd know what I mean).

Other than those two things, I'm tentatively free to blog, but will I want to? With America's 228th birthday to celebrate, I'm not so sure.

12:52 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.