Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Thursday, July 08, 2004  
Feeling Slightly Better

I was forced to take a day off of work, as well as blogging, yesterday. My cold peaked, making it a chore just to walk around the house, with the sore muscles, wracking cough, and that horrible spacey-feeling. Today I'm doing better, with the soreness pretty much gone. I think that the 14 hours of sleep I've had over the past 24 hours probably helped.

So far no one around me, including my girlfriend, has felt even the slightest bit sick. That's good, but it does make me wonder why my immune system failed so horribly this time.

12:40 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.