Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, June 29, 2004  
Yes, I'm From Oregon

A friend of mine pointed this blog collection site, ORBLOGS, gathering a bunch of Oregon-based blogs together. Being from Oregon myself, I decided that I should probably have some fun, too. Here's my blog details page, complete with a couple maps and a screenshot of the blog you're now reading. Cool.

Note that the vast metropolitan area of Troutdale now has two whole blogs. Go suburbia!

12:51 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.