Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, June 08, 2004  
Photo Blogging

Ever heard of Willard, Washington? Unless you know me in person, it's pretty doubful. As the sign says passing the metropolitan area of Willard, it boasts a population of 48. I'm assured by people that used to live there that it might be off -- it could be as high as 50 or as low as 45 now.

So, near this town is where I was camping over that rainy Memorial Day weekend. I finally finished the upload of a majority of my photos to Fotki, and now photoblog at leisure. Here's a sample: a photo snapped about 40 feet from my tent. This is the Little White Salmon River. Beautiful.



1:01 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.