Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Wednesday, May 26, 2004  
TiVo Conflicts!

James Lileks has a great paragraph that I had to share from today's Bleat:

You know what love is? Love is TiVoing the penultimate American Fargin’ Idol for your wife instead of the season finale of “Enterprise.” Okay, it’s repeated Sunday, but I should wait? I should.

Ha! My girlfriend is all about American Idol, but luckily for me (sorry darling!), she's not at my house tonight, so my roommate and I get to watch the season finale of Enterprise live. Or almost live (if you have TiVo, you get in the habit of starting to watch the show about 15 minutes after it actually starts, so you can fast-forward through the commercials).

Note to Lileks: it's time for a second TV.

4:21 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.