Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Wednesday, May 19, 2004  
Site Meter's Crash

At the bottom of the page, you'll see a number representing how many hits I've had to my blog since it's birth. As of this writing, it reads, "3001". Well, close, but not exactly. I had noticed a problem with Site Meter this morning, and went to their site to check my account. Seems as through they'd suffered a nasty hard drive crash, and were unable to recover all the data, including, of course, my account information. Please make a new one! Sorry about that!

Luckily, Site Meter allows you to set a "start count" number, kind of like when you sign up for a checking account, and you can start it at 1001 instead of 101. I hadn't looked at my hits for a couple months, but I remember it to be in the mid-to-high 2000's. So, 3001 it is!

12:20 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.