Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Wednesday, February 11, 2004  
Busy Lately

...With work, sure, but that's not an excuse. No, it's been movies. The past few months I really haven't had time to watch a lot of flicks (like I like to do), so I've seen movies two nights in a row, now. Ultra-short reviews: first, I saw Miracle in the theater yesterday night, the story of the amazing United States win over the USSR in the 1980 Winter Olympics hockey tournament. It's a great movie, I recommend it, and it has spectacular Fargo and Boston accents all around. Tonight I saw Bringing Down The House, via Netflix. Vaguely funny; probably worth two hours of your time if you're completely bored. It was in the Top 50 on Netflix for most rented, and I usually like Steve Martin. In this, Eugene Levy is the star, though. Definitely painful at times.

That's about it, tonight. I promise, slightly more interesting things will follow. I need sleep!

10:35 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.