Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Saturday, January 03, 2004  
Bumper Sticker Stupidity

There's not a day I drive around Portland that I don't see some bumper sticker that screams "Help me! I've lost the ability to reason!" Last night I saw one that said, "Why does it always seem there's enough money for war and not enough for education?" I'm paraphrasing here, but you get the idea. After I read it, I had a vision of myself putting another sticker on the other side of the bumper that says, "What good is higher teacher salaries if your child is dead by a terrorist attack?" Is that in bad taste? Hmm.

Here's a couple illuminating sites where you can see the moonbats take their screeds to the bumpers of America: here and here.

2:47 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.