Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Tuesday, March 11, 2003  

Post Trip Wrap Up

My trip to Europe was pretty uneventful, really. There were a couple people I got into very short conversations with about the upcoming war, but it usually ended with an agreement to disagree (I was working with them, so pushing seemed like shooting myself in the foot... well, potentially even more painful). My favorite question: "Do you really support the American government?" This type of question is the sort that you just walk away from, unless you really feel like lighting tempers like a Kuwaiti oil well. I liked Ireland much more than Germany, even if I didn't get to go out as much as I'd hoped. They're much too interested in drinking Guinness to both with war arguements to any degree like the Germans. God bless the young, struggling, Irish alcoholics.

10:56 AM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.