Must Read Blogs

Andrew Sullivan
Michael J. Totten
Little Green Footballs
James Lileks
Instapundit
Classical Values
Rachel Lucas
Pejmanesque
USS Clueless
Winds of Change
Samizdata.net
Daniel W. Drezner






 
Archives

<< current












 
Scenes from the front line of life in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Email

Syndicate This Site(RDF/XML)




























Jason Holliston
 
Sunday, February 16, 2003  

Going to Germany


I'm going to Europe on Tuesday for a week and a half business trip, with Germany and Ireland as my stops. Should be interesting. I was in Germany and France just a few months ago, and didn't sense any openly hostile people (and I'm a pretty obvious American, even though I could probably pass as a Canadian in a pinch). No one asked me about the war or my opinion of it. Wasn't called a cowboy once. It seems as though things have changed lately, though, from what I get from the media. We'll see. I'll probably avoid getting into discussion about it if I partake in Germany's wonderful beer, just to be on a safe side. If anything odd happens, I'll certainly post about it.

10:57 PM 0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment
 

States -- World66



World -- World66



This page is powered by Blogger.